Trinacria Health Therapy
|02 4244 8971|
5/8-10 Victoria Street Wollongong NSW 2500
|Online Booking Get a Quote Make Enquiry|
Experienced, Professional Health & Massage Therapy in Wollongong's CBD.
Trinacria Health Therapy are professionals in Remedial, Sport & Rehabilitation massage located in the heart of Wollongong in the Illawarra. Trinacria Health Therapy provides professional health services by internationally qualified & experienced practitioner, Roberto Vita. A graduate of Bologna University Italy, Roberto has extensive experience having worked with Soccer, Rugby League, Rugby Union, Cricket teams, Olympic Divers, swimmers, runners & Hockey players. A member of AMT (Association of Massage Therapists), Roberto specialises in identifying, preventing & treating dysfunction & injury through remedial, sports, deep tissue & relaxation massage, myofascial cupping therapy & exercise prescription - stretching & rehabilitation exercises.
Roberto is a qualified Remedial Massage Therapist. He studied physiotherapy in Italy & is currently in the progress of gaining his Australian physiotherapy qualification. His international anatomy & physiology knowledge combined with his manual techniques has given him the instruments & knowledge to treat & prevent your body from injury.
Preventative & Educational Health Therapy Wollongong
At Trinacria Health Therapy, we aim to educate our patients to take care of their bodies through training & stretching with regular treatment to decrease injury & ongoing discomfort.
We supply a range of aids such as trigger point balls, mobility & self-massage accessories & Tera Bands to help with improving muscle strength & stability.
Working with people of all ages & all levels of physicality, we can help with sport & work related ailments together with issues that can arise as a result of sedentary lifestyles & postural problems.
Trinacria Health Therapy offers client's in Wollongong a range of services to treat many ailments, including massage, exercise prescription & cupping therapies.
Massage Therapy Wollongong
- Remedial massage is the regular treatment of muscles, tendons, ligaments & connective tissue to assist in rehabilitation, pain & injury management.
- Sport massage is used as a preventative therapy to prepare the body for athletic activity & maintain it in optimal condition & to help athletes recover from workouts & injury.
- Deep tissue massage is similar to Swedish massage but the deeper pressure of this technique helps with the release of chronic muscle tension.
- Swedish massage is designed to relax the entire body & increasing blood flow to the heart. It is exceptionally beneficial for increasing oxygen levels in the blood, decreasing muscle toxins & improving circulation & flexibility while easing tension.
Exercise Prescription Wollongong
- Stretching prepares the body for exercise, increases the range of motion & muscular elasticity & prevents muscle imbalances that can lead to serious injury.
- Balance & coordination exercises help with your ability to stay upright & in control of your body movements & your ability to move your body under control, smoothly & efficiently. Both are fundamental to efficient athleticism & performance.
- Strength exercise improves muscular strength by gradually increasing your ability to resist force through the use of free weights, machines, or your own body weight.
Cupping Therapy Wollongong
- Myofascial Cupping involves the gliding of negatively pressurised cups over the body to lift & separate soft tissue, increase blood supply & give a gentle passive stretch to the underlying tissue. It may also be accompanied by joint mobilisation.
- Myofascial Cupping does not mark your skin, unlike traditional cupping techniques, yet it is just as effective in reducing fascial adhesions commonly found from repetitive movement originating from sport & excessive activity.
What Our Clients Are Saying
"I was very lucky to be referred to Roberto. After 6 months of struggling with painful tendonitis, I worried that this was my new normal. Roberto worked for me to put in place a treatment plan & I noticed improvements in my pain levels, activity & sleep after the first few sessions. I've continued to improve & am sorry that I didn't find him sooner. Thank you!" - Nicole
"I started seeing Roberto as a Massage Therapist in January this year due to a lower body sports injury sustained in late 2016. Roberto helped release my tight muscles relating to this injury & has given me excellent advice on how to prevent any further injuries from occurring, e.g. he has provided me with strengthening exercises & taught me how to release particular muscles myself. As a result of his treatment, I have noticed a significant change in my mobility! I first came to Roberto anxious & unsure about the recovery process for my injury. Needless to say, he reassured me of all of my concerns & has helped me feel confident during my recovery. I always feel at ease when seeing Roberto & have recommended him to my friends & family; even my brother & mother see him on a regular basis. I still visit the practice for a monthly maintenance session & wish I had found Roberto at the start of my injury!" - Jana
Health Fund (HICAPS) Rebates Available
For customers with private health cover for massage therapies, health fund rebates are available at our clinic for many leading private health insurance providers, with claims able to be processed on the spot. Please feel free to talk to us to check if we're able to process your rebate with your insurer.
Trinicria Health Therapy is conveniently located a short five-minute walk from Wollongong Central on Victoria Street. If you choose to drive, there's ample parking adjacent to the clinic for your convenience. See the Google map on this page for easy directions.
Call us now to make a booking or click the "Online Booking" button at the top of this page to arrange a convenient time for your appointment.
We look forward to seeing you soon at Trinicria Health Therapy.
|Opening Hours:||By appointment|
|Payment Methods:||HICAPS | EFTPOS | Cash|