Sea Change Physio
|1300 606 777|
Suite 1, Ground Floor, Enterprise 1,
Innovation Campus, University of Wollongong,
Squires Way, North Wollongong NSW 2500
|Get a Quote Make Enquiry|
About Sea Change Physio:
We are an "Employer of Choice" and an enthusiastic, pioneering and responsive team that is spear-heading industry change. We offer our contract and permanent employees the opportunity to enjoy an amazing work life experience.
We support your career development and encourage our employees to progress within our company.
We encourage applicants wanting to relocate to the beautiful Illawarra location to apply. We will wait for you!
About the Role
This is a unique opportunity for an outgoing, proactive individuals with an interest in the health industry to work in an exciting new field for an emerging Illawarra Health company that is expanding rapidly.
We provide a unique opportunity to
- Explore your professional opportunities
- Grow and develop your clinical skills in the NDIS
- Develop your own personal CPD pathway as part of our robust and evidence-based education program
- Opportunity to convert to Full-time employment
Required qualifications & experience
- Physiotherapy Degree (bachelor's degree is a minimum requirement)
- Current AHPRA registration
- Rights to live and work in Australia
- Driver's license and reliable transport
- Professional Indemnity Insurance (will assist if required)
- National Police Check (will assist if required)
- Working with Children Check (will assist if required)
Tasks & responsibilities
- NDIS responsibilities
- Opportunity to move into a mobile Physiotherapy role within the Illawarra
Limited positions available, full time or part-time available.
Send your CV today to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1800 606 777 for all enquires
|Opening Hours:||Monday to Friday 8:30am - 5:30pm|