GeoCapture Pty Ltd
|1300 019 992|
Suite 5, 35-37 Railway Pde Engadine NSW 2233
|Online Booking Get a Quote Make Enquiry|
Land Surveyors Wollongong & Illawarra.
Unlike many land surveying companies, GeoCapture is owned and operated by a tertiary educated and NSW registered senior land surveyor.
This allows us to provide a fast turnaround on all projects and means that we can manage all surveying aspects of your land surveying project in Wollongong & the Illawarra, no matter how big or small.
Our owner/operator Adam has over 15 years of registered professional experience managing large projects in both government and private sectors, as well as with assisting individual homeowners with smaller projects.
We have a professional team of friendly, dedicated and customer-service oriented survey and support staff to ensure that your surveying project will be in the best hands possible. We are available to assist with services including the following:
- Boundary marking - i.e. finding property lines and developing plans for land development
- Identification survey
- Survey report
- Field survey
- Subdivision redefinition and consolidation plans - and advice regarding property subdivision process
- Surveys for domestic waterfront license application or renewal
- Strata plans
- Topographic survey
- Granny flat and duplex packages, including contour survey, pegout, final survey; and for duplexes, torrens or strata subdivision
- Underground location services
- As built survey
- Easement plans
- Control survey
- Drone survey
- Monitoring survey
- Fence replacement survey
- Volume survey
- Lease plan, lease area survey
- Building setouts
- Assistance with resolving real estate disputes or other land property related disputes
Our team is ready to provide you with great communication and advice; we are looking forward to chatting with you regarding your land surveying project/s on 1300 019 922 or email email@example.com.
|Opening Hours:||8am-5pm Monday to Friday|
|Payment Methods:||Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Direct deposit|